Southeastern Avenue Community Celebration
Saturday, September 08, 2012, 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
St. John Lutheran loves the Southeastern Avenue neighborhood and can't wait to celebrate our 160 years in this great part of Indy. We're celebrating all weekend long with food, music, games, a car/truck/motorcycle show and a special "Stand up for Heroes" evening, Friday, September 7 and Saturday, September 8.
Southeastern Avenue Community Celebration is free and open to the public!
- Trash and Treasures - Garage Sale: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Caricatures ($5.00 b/w, $10.00 color): 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Register your vehicle here)
- Bounce House for kids: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bungee Trampoline ($5.00/person): 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Climbing Wall ($3.00/person): 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Silly Safaris: 3:30pm - 4:30 PM
Also All Day (not for free): vintage aprons and pastries for sale, face painting, breakfast and lunch, snow cones, popcorn, ice cream and cotton candy.
- Steve Jeffris Concert: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM ($3.00 for adults - students & children free)
- Line Dancing Lessons: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Music and Line Dancing: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM ($3.00 for adults - students & children free)
Many thanks for our sponsor: Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Contact: Janet Embler
Location: St. John Lutheran Church, 6630 Southeastern Avenue, Indianapolis, IN US
Coordinator: Janet Embler