This age level ministry open to all 4th - 12th grade students
Purpose Statement: To offer a safe environment for youth to learn about God’s Word, serve others, and connect with fellow believers so they will grow as Disciples of Christ and tell others about Jesus.
Our youth ministry is designed for volunteers and youth to join together in a spiritual journey on a steady incline.
What do we mean?
As students get older their opportunities for growth will become more frequent and more challenging. We want students to move from a childlike (reactive) faith where they are always receiving from others, to a mature (active) faith where they can seek out opportunities to grow closer to Jesus through learning, service, and leading.
Here you will find our:
- November/December Events for YM 456 - Sr. High
- General Permission Slip
- 1/2 Toboggan Trip for Youth and Family - Due 12/28
- 1/18-1/19 Sr. High Camp Lakeview Retreat - Due date Dec 25th
- 1/19 Family and Friends Ski Trip
- Perfect North Ski Trip Release
Summer Mission Trips are week long experiences designed to get students and adults out of their comfort zone. Participants will connect what they have learned about Jesus to people God is sending them to serve and love. These trips are the highlight of our year!
Register by 10/12 to save some money, but the deadline is 12/25/14.
- Week of Hope Community Service - Nashville, TN 6/14 - 6/20 for ages 12 and up.
- Workcamp Home Repair - Scranton, PA 6/27 - 7/5 for ages 14 and up.
Want to receive more updates and pictures?