God did not make believers islands unto themselves. He placed us into relationships with one another. Indeed, He made us one body (1 Cor. 12:14-27).
St. John is blessed by partnership in ministry with the following groups:
- Lutheran High School of Indianapolis: Preparing young adults for a Christian life through academic excellence.
- Pack Away Hunger: A nonprofit group working to end malnutrition around the world.
- Lutheran Women In Missions (LWML)
- Central Indiana Council on Aging (CICOA): Unbiased experts connecting older adults, people with disabilities and family caregivers in Central Indiana with home and community-based services.
- Children's Bureau of Indianapolis: A nonprofit group working with families with foster children and adopted families.
- Centrality Behavior: Centrality Behavior is dedicated to serving children and their families who are in need of personalized behavior therapy and counseling