We believe that God’s love and the gift of His Son, Jesus, is the most important starting point of any education. This truth is taught by parents from the moment of birth. In preschool, we build on the foundation set by parents and help children learn that Jesus loves them, that He is their Friend, and that He is always with them.
- Daily Bible stories, prayer, and music;
- Instruction in the early stages of language arts and mathematics;
- Opportunities in community-building, arts and crafts, and recreation;
- A variety of field trips to places like the library, the pumpkin patch, and the the pet store.
- Food Pantry Donations
- Scarf and Mitten Collection
- Quarter Folders for Lent