God did not make believers islands unto themselves. He placed us into relationships with one another. Indeed, He made us one body (1 Cor. 12:14-27).
St. John is blessed by partnership in ministry with the following groups:
- Autism Parent Care: Autism Parent Care provides unique services where Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy is combined with field-testing in the natural environment, and Brain Mapping technology for visualization of progress.
- Children's Bureau of Indianapolis: Their purpose is to preserve families and protect the future of Indiana's Children. They serve persons with disabilities and vulnerable children and youth.
- Central Indiana Council on Aging (CICOA): Unbiased experts connecting older adults, people with disabilities and family caregivers in Central Indiana with home and community-based services.
- Collaborative Behavior Solutions: Collaborative Behavior Solutions provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals with autism. CBS focuses on empowering families using the Family First Model.
- Lutheran High School of Indianapolis: Preparing young adults for a Christian life through academic excellence.
Lutheran Women In Missions (LWML): Leading group for LCMS women where each woman is welcomed and encouraged to use her unique God-given gifts as she supports global missions and serves the Lord.
Click here to see how our facility is equipped for all of your meeting needs.
Click here to learn more about our Community Ministry Grant.
For more information on our partners, contact:
Heidi Mielke, 317-352-9196 x11 or