Parent Teacher League
If you like to be a part of the school activities made available to your children, then our Parent-Teacher League (PTL) is the place for you. This group of parents and teachers work together in a number of ways:
- Planning and promoting school events, such as picnics, game nights, festivals, and other activities designed to bring our school community together
- Planning fundraisers, such as our fall catalog sale and our spring walk-a-thon. We also coordinate the recycling paper, and the collection of Boxtops for Education
- Enhancing the school atmosphere with displays, posters, and other visual items for our school hallways
- Enlisting parent assistance in the classroom for special events, parties, and field trips
- Planning special events for teacher recognition and appreciation.
There is a way for everyone to get involved. If interested in learning more, or on how to get plugged in, please contact Billie Barger at 317-352-9196, or thru Fast Direct.